Lets enjoy some kabab recipe..First we can try the very famous & tasty Irani Chelo kabab recipe.Its easy to make at your home. The chelo kebab is the national dish of Iran. Served on skewers over a bed of rice, this recipe is basic, yet full of flavor. I prefer to grill this over a charcoal grill than over a gas grill because the flavor is much better. If you do not have a grill, use the broiler in your oven. Lets enjoy the recipe....Ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground beef or lamb
- 1 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Combine well using wooden spoon, or with your hands.
- Mixing with your hands allows the mixture to combine better.
- Take about 1/4 meat mixture and make into a ball. Place ball through flat skewers, and shape into square cigar-like shapes. Repeat with remaining meat. Place on grill and cook about 4-6 minutes each side, until meat is no longer pink and is done.