Eggs are one of the most complete, naturally produced foods containing many essential nutrients for a balanced diet for adults and children alike. Eggs are an excellent source of protein - one of the cheapest available - and are rich in vitamins A, D, E, B12 and niacin - and minerals - calcium, zinc and iron.Moreover they have low calories and fat. Deviled Eggs Recipe This is an easy to make and extremely tasty traditional deviled eggs recipe.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1-cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 3-ounce cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt in a large mixing bowl and keep aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs and beat this mixture at a low speed until combined.
- Now beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Pour this mixture in 15 by 10 greased pan.
- Now bake this batter for 25-30 minutes in a preheated pan at 350 F or until the toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Now cool it completely for about 45 minutes.
- Mix the butter, cream cheese and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat it at medium speed with help of a mixer.
- Now beat in sugar until smooth.
- Spread this mixture over the cake and cut the cake into pieces.
- Now for the final touch, garnish the cinnamon pieces on the cake.
- What is an E-Book ? Why should I buy an E-book?
NO Shipping charges
NO delivery charges
NO storage space required
Quick Search of any Recipe
Convenient to read anywhere
Convenience of carrying around
And many More !