We can cook Chicken in various way. Now we enjoy here sweet n sour Chicken recipe...
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 440g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained, reserving juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins, tendons removed
- 1/2 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Combine cornflour and soy sauce in a jug. Stir until mixture is smooth. Add reserved pineapple juice, vinegar and sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side or until light golden.
- Add capsicum, ginger and garlic to pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Add soy sauce mixture to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add pineapple pieces. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice.
What is an E-Book ? Why should I buy an E-book?
NO Shipping charges
NO delivery charges
NO storage space required
Quick Search of any Recipe
Convenient to read anywhere
Convenience of carrying around
And many More !