This is a unique and delicious spinach salad with Granny Smith apples, walnuts, and Cheddar cheese. Enjoy the Recipe....
- 12 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, apples, Cheddar cheese and walnuts. Toss lightly to blend.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, maple syrup and olive oil. Pour over the salad, and stir to coat. I like to use a bowl with a lid so I can shake the ingredients. Serve immediately.