You are enjoying here Italian desert recipes.Now you will see how to make Pignoli Nut Pie...
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup pignoli nuts
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- Combine the white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, cream, and melted butter in a bowl. Whisk until well blended. Fold in the pignoli nuts. Pour filling into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes.