Enjoy Turkish Food : Chicken Stew with Prune Recipe....
- Half of chicken, boneless, skinless, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 10 prunes, pitted
- 1 tsp corn starch + 3-4 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crumbled, lightly toasted
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Saute the chicken with butter until the chicken changes color. Add the onion, continue to saute for about 2-3 more minutes. Add the water, prune, diluted corn starch, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Put the lid on. Cook for about 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Sprinkle walnuts and pomegranate all over. Serve the dish while still hot with Turkish Pilaf.