A healthy vegetable stew for your dog is easy to make from basic ingredients.Prepare homemade Recipes to Keep Your Dog Healthy..
- 3 tbsp. olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large pepper (sweet, not hot), sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium Eggplants, peeled & cubed
- 1 Potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 tsp. oregano or basil
- Heat oil; add garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add all of the vegetables.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Simmer 15 minutes more. Let cool.
- Top with grated Cheese, if desired.
Get every one of my Breakthrough Dog food Recipes:
• Learn the True Methods to breaking the cycle of Dog Nutritional destruction
• Quit buying Store bought Dog food and treats immediately and forever
• The only guide with easy to Make Recipes your Dog will Love-no filler here