A delicious spicy king prawn dish bursting with flavour. High in protein and packed with chilli to boost your metabolism. Best served with white/brown rice..If you want to taste try the recipe at your home.Now enjoy the recipe..
- 1kg green prawns, deheaded but with tail left on
- 20 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 tspn dried chilli flakes
- 1 cup continental parsley, chopped
- 300g butter
- 2 cups of olive oil
- Place oil and butter in a large frying pan and heat until butter is melted and the mixture is slightly bubbling.
- Add garlic, chilli flakes and prawns to the frying pan.
- While the prawns cook on one side, sprinkle parsley over the top.
- Turn the prawns over after a minute and cook the other side for another minute. Remove from heat and gently pour the entire contents into a bowl and serve immediately.