This is a traditional Turkish dish that is mainly ate in the winter. Enjoy Manti (Turkish 'Ravioli' with Yogurt Sauce)....
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 (9 ounce) package beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain whole milk yogurt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt, mint, and ravioli. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the ravioli float to the top, then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in paprika, and keep warm as the ravioli are cooking. Stir garlic into the yogurt.
- To serve, place the drained ravioli onto a serving platter or individual plates. Spoon the yogurt on top of the ravioli, then ladle paprika butter over top.