- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut 3 (4-inch) circles out of dough; discard remaining dough. Place dough circles on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Pierce top of dough with a fork. Bake dough at 425° for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Combine flour, sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag, and toss to coat. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Stir in water, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in vegetables, mushrooms, and soup; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook 10 minutes. Spoon 1 cup chicken mixture into each of 3 (1-cup) ramekins or bowls; top each serving with 1 piecrust.