Holy Ramadan has started.Enjoy here Ramadan Recipe : Saudi Puff Pastry with Meat ...
- 3 cups plain flour or 420 g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- ¾ cup water or 190 ml
- For the stuffing:
- 750 g minced beef
- 2 medium onions or 300 g, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon, dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- Sift the flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add ghee and egg.
- Rub flour with fingertips adding little water gradually and mixing thoroughly to form homogenous dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
- Combine the minced meat with onion, black pepper and the dissolved MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon . Mix well and set aside.
- Roll out each piece of dough. Using a cup and cut the dough into round pieces. Place a tablespoon of meat mixture in the center of each piece and seal the edges by twisting them.
- Deep fry the meat puffs in 180°C preheated oil until golden brown. Serve hot.