Here is the recipe for Chanar Jilipi. It is a desert made with paneer and resembles the Indian sweet Jalebi.Enjoy the recipe with video...Ingredients :
- Paneer or chana : 150 gm made from almost 1 l of full fat cow’s milk.
- Milk : 2 tsp
- Flour / maida : 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom : 3-4
- Saffron : few strands
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- In a heavy bottom pan dissolve the sugar in the water and heat it till the bubble starts appearing.
- Add the cardamom and continue boiling on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- The syrup should be in between single and double string.
- Knead the freshly prepared chana or panner with milk, add the cardamom powder and knead it to make soft and moist dough.
- Add the baking powder to the dough and mix it well.
- Roll the dough into medium thick rope of around 12 cm.
- Slowly wind or coil the dough as shown in the picture, make two and half turn leaving small space between the turns.
- In a flat pan heat the oil to medium hot.
- Slowly put the paneer jalebis in the oil and fry till golden brown.
- Dunk the paneer jalebis immediately in the warm syrup.
- Cover and let it stand for few hours.
- Heat the syrup with the paneer jalebis till the boiling starts.
- Cover and let it cool for few hours.
- Paneer jalebis should absorb most of the syrup and will swell in size.
- Serve the paneer jalebis warm or cold.
What is an E-Book ? Why should I buy an E-book?
NO Shipping charges
NO delivery charges
NO storage space required
Quick Search of any Recipe
Convenient to read anywhere
Convenience of carrying around
And many More !