Today I want to share with you a Royal & delicious chicken Recipe.Its a very rich & spicy recipe.Usually we have it at wedding ceremony.You can try it at your home to surprise your family members.
- 10 flakes garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- Salt To Taste
- 1 cup curd or plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 chicken
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 3/4th cup shelled peas
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup ghee
- 2 large onions (finely chopped)
- 225gms/1/2 lb tomatoes (peeled & sliced)
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 8 cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 brown cardamom
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp roasted coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp saffron strands
How to make chicken murgh musallam :
- Mix three-quarter of garlic with half the ginger, half the garam masala, 1 tbsp. salt, 1/3rd of turmeric, half of curd and the lemon juice and mix to paste.
- Make small cuts in the chicken flesh and rub the paste all over and in the cavity. keep aside for 2 hours.
- Half cook the rice with peas, remaining garlic , 4 cloves, peppercorns, 1/2 tsp. salt, brown cardamom and 4 bay leaves and water and use to stuff chicken.
- Heat the ghee in saucepan and fry the chicken until brown all over, being careful not to let the stuffing out. Drain the chicken.
- In another pan fry half onions in the remaining ghee with 2 bay leaves, remaining cloves and green cardamoms, until golden.
- Add the remaining turmeric and chili powder. Make a paste grinding together the coriander and cumin seeds and the remaining onion and grated ginger.
- Cook, stirring, for 5-10 minutes, until the ghee starts to separate. add the remaining curd, the tomato and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Add the chicken to the pan and baste with the spice mixture. Pour over 300ml/ 11/4 cups of water, cover and cook in a moderately hot oven (200 degree centigrade, 400 degree Fahrenheit, gas mark 6) for 1 hour.
- Steep the saffron in the remaining garam masala powder and coriander leaves before serving murgh musallam.
What is an E-Book ? Why should I buy an E-book?
NO Shipping charges
NO delivery charges
NO storage space required
Quick Search of any Recipe
Convenient to read anywhere
Convenience of carrying around
And many More !