Another Spanish Recipe for you...Spanish dish very easy to make & also delicious to eat..not so spicy & simple making...you can try it at your home...Lets enjoy the recipe...
- 6 egg yolks
- 200g sugar
- 3/4 litre milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of lemon peel
- 3 tbsp corn flour
1. Beat the egg yolks until light then whisk in 150g of the sugar
2. Place the milk in a saucepan together with the cinnamon and lemon peel - bring to the boil and then remove from the heat and strain.
3. Whisk the milk with the egg mixture
4. Dissolve the cornflour with a little milk and whisk into the mixture
5. Place the mixture over a low heat and cook, stirring constantly until it begins to boil
6. Put the custard into a pudding bowl or smaller individual bowls and allow to cool before placing in the fridge
7. Before serving sprinkle a little sugar on top and caramelize it by placing under a hot grill briefly until the sugar melts and turns brown