Salmon Fish.We all love this fish.There has various types of cooking method of Salmon fish.Now we enjoy here Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon..Its very tasty fish & this recipe is also delicious to eat..
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets
- In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
- Place salmon in bag and seal tightly.
- Turn bag gently to distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes for stronger flavor.
- Turn bag occasionally.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve the marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard leftover marinade.