I want to share some Mexican Recipe with you.Here you enjoy Mexican Green Chili Stew with beef Recipe..Lets try to make it at home..
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 onion, chopped 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin salt to taste ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the oil and brown the stew meat and the onions until onions are translucent; about 5 minutes Pour in the diced tomatoes with chiles, beef broth and chile peppers.
- Stir in the garlic salt and cumin. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour. Add a little more beef broth or water if needed during simmering. Stir in cubed potatoes to the mixture and simmer for an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.