Now you can make Thai Dessert at your home any time.Here some Thai Dessert Recipe for you.What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or evaporated milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a pudding.
- SERVES 3-4
- 2 medium to large ripe mangoes (for tips on buying fresh mangoes, see below)
- 1 packet gelatine (3 tsp.)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup good-quality coconut milk (*see below for substitutions)
- Make sure your mangoes are ripe (see link above) - the fruit should be bright orange or yellow and fairly soft. Scoop out the fruit, including around the stone. Place the fruit in a food processor or blender and blitz to create a smooth mango puree. Leave the mango in the processor/blender.
- In a saucepan, heat up the water until it reaches a rolling bowl. Remove from heat. While stirring the water with a whisk or fork, sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water and stir briskly in order not to have any lumps.
- Add the sugar to the hot water/gelatin mixture and stir to dissolve.
- Add this mixture to the mango in the food processor/blender. Also add the coconut milk. Blitz briefly until ingredients are combined.
- Pour into dessert bowls or cups and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or up to 24 if making ahead of company coming). Serve cold on its own, or with some fresh fruit, and ENJOY!