1. 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
2. 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
3. 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
4. 1/4 cup butter, melted
5. 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
6. 4 eggs
7. 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
8. 1/2 cup water
9. 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How To Make It :-1. HEAT oven to 325ºF.
2. MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. BEAT cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. BAKE 55 to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 min. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
5. MEANWHILE, bring cranberries, water and remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. SPREAD cranberry sauce over cheesecake just before serving. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.