Christmas Cookies Recipe for you..Lets enjoy some easy cookies recipe and try it at your home..
1. 1-3/4 cups flour
2. 1 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
3. 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
4. 1/2 cup powdered sugar
5. 2 tsp. water
6. 1/2 tsp. vanilla
7. 1/4 tsp. salt
8. 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
9. 3 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, coarsely grated
1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour and pecans; set aside. Mix butter and sugar until well blended.
Add water, vanilla and salt; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring until well blended after
each addition. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
2. BAKE 20 min. or until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
3. MELT semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. Dip each cookie halfway into melted
chocolate, then press top lightly into grated white chocolate to create a snowy appearance. Let stand until set.