You enjoy here an Italian Sauce Recipe..Cranberry Pear Sauce.Lets enjoy the recipe...
- 4 Cups Peeled Pears Cut Into 1/2 Inch Dice (Bartlett or Bosc Varieties)
- 1 (16 Ounce) Bag Fresh Cranberries
- 3 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Grated Orange Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, bring everything to a rapid boil, then reduce to a gentle boil.
- Cook, uncovered for about 25 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until needed.