Salsa is a Mexican food item..you can use it as snacks.its easy to make and very delicious to eat..Lets enjoy the Recipes...
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded (don't have to) and diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped (like Texas sweet or red)
- 1 -3 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Combine all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours before serving with chips.
- 2 . The Cilantro is very important to this dish.