Salmon fish is a very tasty fish.It can be cooked in various ways..If you a sweet lover you can cook sweet and sour salmon..
- 1 salmon fillet (pound)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 sweet pepper
- 12 lb mushroom (sliced)
- 2 tbsps butter
- 20 ozs pineapple chunks
- 12 cup sugar
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- 12 tsp dry mustard
- 12 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 14 12 ozs stewed tomatoes
- 1 Pull bones out of salmon with pliers and cut into chunks, then poach in water.
- 2 Saute onion, pepper and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- 3 Add tomatoes and cooked salmon.
- 4 Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
- 5 Combine sugar, cornstarch and mustard. Stir in with the pineapple syrup, vinegar and soy sauce. Add to onion mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until thick and clear. If needed, may be thinned with water.
- 6 Add pineapple chunks. Serve over rice.