Here you enjoy some Mexican dishes recipes..you can try it for Christmas eve also...Super Food Ideas ... and so much more in this collection of Mexican and Mexican
-inspired recipes. Lets enjoy the recipe....
1. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2. 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning, divided
3. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
5. 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
6. 1/2 cup salsa
7. 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
8. 1 onion, chopped
9. 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato. Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean and corn mixture.